Whilst the RKF Team had been working on establishing the Foundation since early 2014, The Rahul Kotak Foundation was officially started in April 2016.
RKF was primarily started as a way to give back to the local community, especially children, in a way that would help move the needle on some of the most pressing issues faced by those living in abject poverty.
In loving memory of Rahul Kotak...
"You may not always have a comfortable life. And you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once. But don't ever underestimate the importance you can have, because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own."
- Michelle Obama
Our Goal, Vision and Commitment
The main objective of The Rahul Kotak Foundation is to promote access to quality education and provide basic needs among the poor in the society.
1. To provide food to children in general, homeless people and vulnerable children, poor women, street children and the youth that are in need of them within the specific county;
2. To provide clothing and footwear to the poor in the society;
3. To provide educational material to the poor in the society;
4. To provide educational scholarships to the poor;
5. To raise, mobilize and disperse funds and other resources for the promotion of the organisation's objectives.